Con-Serv Limited may change this policy from time to time but will inform you when this occurs. You should keep a check on the relevant page of our website to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy has been developed in line with the requirements of the 1995 European Union Data Protective Directive (Directive 95/46/EC) and the General Data Protection Regulation (25th May 2018).
What we collect
We may collect and process information about you when you interact with us and when you purchase our services. The personal data we process includes:-
- name and job title
- your home or work address, email address and phone number
- limited financial details for making and receiving payments
- information related to your property relevant to the projects
What we do with the information we gather
We process the personal data listed above lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner, for the following purposes:-
- As required to establish and fulfill a contract with you, eg., if you enter into an agreement to provide or receive services from us. It will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- In circumstances where you contact us by telephone, calls may be recorded for quality, training and security purposes
- To comply with applicable law and regulation
- In accordance with our legitimate interests in protecting Con-Serv Ltd’s legitimate business interests and legal rights (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation)
We may need to share your information with selected third parties
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any agreement we enter with them or you
- Website providers for the purposes of marketing, with prior agreement
- Government authorities and/or law enforcement officials in compliance with applicable laws
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Personal data shall be:
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept upto date: every reasonable step will be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Our website does not currently use or collect Cookies. Should this change in the future, this page will be updated and a suitable pop-up added.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Your information will not be transferred outside of the UK or the EEA. We may use your personal information to send you relevant information about third parties which we think you may find useful in relation to the project.
Archived documents are kept in a secure location off-site. Information will be destroyed in a secure manner once the necessary retainment/indemnified period is lapsed.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. You have the right for your information to be erased. We will delete or remove your information on request, if there is no compelling reason for us to keep it, such as for the ongoing administration of your account with us.
If you would like any information that we hold about you, please write to Con-Serv Limited , The White Cottage, 6 Station Road, Loudwater, Bucks, HP10 9TZ, with specific details of what you require.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.